Revolutionary ring trap - kills rodents everytime - guaranteed!
THE NOOSKI ADVANTAGE
- Caution required - The Nooski trap is lethal to rodents & potentially harmful to non targe species. Traps should be set out of the reach of domestic animals - particularly dogs.
- Guaranteed kill - everytime
- Kills quickly & humanely
- Quick, easy & safe to use
- No mess, rodent dies next to trap
- No rust, stainless steel spring
- Environmentally friendly - no poisons
- Multi bait design
- Bait lasts longer with tunnel design
- Can be set on ground or in trees
- Tunnel design reduces trap shyness
- A complete system, not just a trap
- Multi-animal design - targe animal mice
- Designed for domestic and commercial use
- Made from industrial grade plastics with UV stabilizers, practically indestructible
- 100% designed and made in New Zealand
- Unique to NOOSKI is a safety tunnel that is actually an integral part of the Trap System. Constructed from U.V. Stabilized PP.
- Prevents bait steals from mice and keeps the trap clean.
- Constructed from Polycarbonate and featuring a 304 Stainless Steel spring.
- Tube design provides 100% bait protection from the weather and non target species.
- Supple yet robust HPDE material. An essential tool for loading the powerful killing ring.
- Length: 320mm, Width: 125mm, Height: 73mm, Weight: 225 grams.
HOW IT WORKS
The NOOSKI Trap System is an innovative leap in design, introducing significant features and benefits over existing traps and poisons. A patented system developed and made in New Zealand, NOOSKI provides a serious alternative for successful rodent control. No more jammed fingers, no more misfires and no more poisoning the environment.
The NOOSKI Trap System utilizes an expandable rubber latex ring, when the rodent enters the trap the ring is released onto the rodents neck/chest area causing the rodent to spring free of the trap and die quickly and humanely a few feet away. Unlike conventional snap traps that regularly misfire or maim rodents the NOOSKI System cannot misfire and is lethal every time.
The NOOSKI Trap System has been fully tested and approved by Landcare Research New Zealand and Central Science Laboratories in England.